Chomp Vegan Milk Chocolate Reviews and Info (Bars & Cups)
There is a new vegan chocolatier in Oregon (you can visit their factory!), and they’re now shipping a sweet line of candy bars. Chomp Vegan Milk Chocolate is made from bean to bar using ethical cocoa, organic cashews, organic coconut oil and pure vanilla. And it comes in both bars and cups of peanut butter!
Chomp Vegan Milk Chocolate is candy bean bars
Although their products are not certified, Chomp sources cocoa beans through fair trade and direct trade to “help eliminate the destruction of rainforests, precious ecosystems and child labor”. Most of the ingredients they use are also organic. Once you’ve bought and tried this chocolate, be sure to leave your unbiased rating and review below!
Original vegan milk chocolate bar
Ingredients: organic cane sugar, cocoa, organic cocoa butter, organic cashews, organic inulin powder, organic refined coconut oil, organic pure vanilla powder, organic sunflower lecithin. contains: cashew nuts, coconut
Nutrition (per 1/2 bar): 150 calories, 10 g of fat, 13 g of carbohydrates, 2 g of fiber, 10 g of sugars (including 10 g of added sugars), 2 g of protein. *
Popster vegan milk chocolate bar
Ingredients: organic cane sugar, organic cocoa, organic cocoa butter, tiger nut flour, crispy rice, organic inulin powder, organic refined coconut oil, organic pure vanilla powder, organic sunflower lecithin. contains: coconut, gluten
Nutrition (per 1/2 bar): 140 calories, 9 g of fat, 15 g of carbohydrates, 2 g of fiber, 10 g of sugars (including 9 g of added sugars), 2 g of protein. *
Nutpucks Peanut Butter Cups
Ingredients: organic cane sugar, peanut butter powder (roasted peanuts, sugar, salt), cocoa, organic cocoa butter, organic refined coconut oil, organic cashews, organic inulin powder, pure vanilla powder organic, organic sunflower lecithin. contains: peanuts, cashews, coconut
Nutrition (for 2 cups): 310 calories, 21 g of fat, 27 g of carbohydrates, 4 g of fiber, 20 g of sugars (including 19 g of added sugars), 8 g of protein. *
More Notes on Allergens
Chomp has built his own vegan chocolate factory, so there are no dairy products on site.
Our products and our production facility are 100% dairy-free and soy-free! Although we have nut-free options, we use nuts in some of our products. Make sure you read the ingredients on the back of the package.
More Facts About Chomp Vegan Milk Chocolate
- Price: $ 3 per 1.76 to 2 ounce candy bar
- Availablity: Chomp Vegan Milk Chocolate is sold through the company’s website below (they ship all over the US) and through their store and outlet store in Oregon.
- Certifications: We have not noted any certification on Chomp Vegan Milk Chocolate.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Chomp Vegan Milk Chocolate is dairy / non-dairy, egg-free, soy-free, vegan and vegetarian. Most Chomp chocolates are gluten free, but the crispy bits in their Popsters bar contain barley malt. *
- For more product information: Visit the Chomp website at chocchocolate.com.
* Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement before consuming. Ingredients, processes and labeling can be changed at any time for any business or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. All food products present some degree of allergen cross-contamination risk. Only you can assess what is safe for your needs.
Average reader rating
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)