Hershey’s Oat Made Chocolate Bars Reviews and Information (Dairy Free)
If you’re in the mood for a taste of Hershey’s classic chocolate bars, I recommend checking out your local Target store now. The brand is doing well “better for you”Commitment to create herbal products. Until June 2022, they are testing the marketing of Hershey’s Oat Made, a dairy-free range intended to mimic their milk chocolate (with almonds) and a special dark. But we hope they become permanent selections.
Hershey’s Oat Made chocolate bars are on track for plant-based plans
Each vegan bar is infused with oatmeal (aka waterless oat milk) for a creamier Hershey-style consistency. Word on the street is they’re pretty awesome, but be sure to leave your own unbiased rating and review them below once you’ve bought and tried them out!
Extra Creamy Almond & Sea Salt
Ingredients: sugar, cocoa butter (Rainforest Alliance certified), chocolate (Rainforest Alliance certified), almonds, oatmeal, rice flour, lecithin (soy), sunflower oil, sea salt, natural flavor. contains: almonds, soy.
Nutrition (per 1.55 ounce bar): 230 calories, 16 g of fat, 24 g of carbohydrates, 2 g of fiber, 16 g of sugars (including 16 g of added sugars), 3 g of protein. *
Ingredients: chocolate (Rainforest Alliance certified), sugar, cocoa butter (Rainforest Alliance certified), cocoa (Rainforest Alliance certified), oatmeal, lecithin (soy), natural flavor. contains: soy.
Nutrition (per 1.55 ounce bar): 210 calories, ?? g of fat, 22g of carbohydrates, 5g of fiber, 13g of sugars (including 13g of added sugars), 4g of protein. *
More Notes on Allergens
Much of the milk chocolate is produced in Hershey’s factories, but according to their customer service, “Oat Made is currently produced on a dedicated line. They said “no risk of cross-contact with milk.” But, always check that a product is safe for your needs before consuming it. Ingredient sourcing and production processes are subject to change at any time.
More facts about Hershey’s oatmeal chocolate bars
- Price: $ 1.99 per 1.55 ounce bar
- Availablity: Hershey’s Oat Made Milk Chocolate Bars are sold at select Target stores in the United States. You can check in-store availability online.
- Certifications: Hershey’s Oat Made chocolate bars are verified non-GMO and certified by the Rainforest Alliance.
- Dietary Notes: By ingredients, Hershey’s Oat Made chocolate bars are dairy / non-dairy, egg-free, peanut-free, vegan and vegetarian. There are no gluten-free ingredients, but oatmeal is not listed as certified gluten-free. The Dark variety is made without nuts. *
- For more product information: Visit the Hershey’s Chocolate website at www.hersheyland.com.
* Always read the ingredient and nutrition statement before consuming. Ingredients, processes and labeling can be changed at any time for any business or product. Contact the company to discuss their manufacturing processes if potential allergen cross-contamination is an issue for you. All food products present some degree of allergen cross-contamination risk. Only you can assess what is safe for your needs.
Average reader rating
0 out of 5 stars (based on 0 reviews)